Saturday, March 27, 2010

To the limited few


To the limited few who actually try to know what I'm doing through this thing, I'm sorry i'm so bad at updating this. Get ready for a big one... its been 2 weeks since an update

  • St Patty's Day!
AMAZING. Started out REALLY slow by going to an overcrowded bar that you couldn't even get to the bar at, but then one of my friend's friends texted and said to come to where they were - so of course we follow. We ended up at this Irish pub called Malone's - classic night. There was a live band playing rock music, everything for "Galloway Girl" to "Bohemian Rhapsody." We just hung out and chatted with some brits until we realized we all had class in the morning... haha. Overall - best night in a while. Finally realllyyy felt that I was not at Wellesley.
  • Arthur's seat climb
I MADE IT TO THE TOPPPP!!!! I actually climbed all the way to the top - REALLY difficult. Did end up being the most beautiful view of the city I've ever seen... so high up. This is picture out over the craigs back to town... amazing.

  • Last week and goodbye dinner
We spent the last week kind of being amazed that classes ended (FINALLY for me...) but we are only half way through our trip. It was kind of bittersweet, but those classes were horrible for me - boring as can be. Suddenly we all realized that we were all leaving though... and wouldn't see each other for a month in many cases. To remedy this problem we went out to a really fancy dinner (for an AWESOME deal which had 2 courses for 8.50 instead of 1 couse for 13.00) all dressed up and looking smart.

This is the dinner... and a pretty picture to end with

On monday i head to the Lake District for 5 days with Olenka and Mirjam. Strange to actually be leaving... haven't actually not slept in my bed yet this semester... now i'm not going to be there much for a good month. Excited though.

Will report back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment