Instead I went to my friend's St.Patty's Day party which was really fun, though probably shouldn't have cause that contributed to my illness on Saturday morning.
Saturday I woke up feeling horrendous and had to call off the visit. It wasn't until a good City Restaurant huge breakfast that I felt better... my stomach was not happy before hand - really had heart burn (wtf!?!?!). I was talking to Kat about my plans for the day involving a LOT of TV and she mentioned the England v Scotland Rugby match - THE match and that one of our mutual friends was going to watch it. So I tagged along with one of my flat mates. It was awesome!! We had 3 British guys trying to explain rugby to us - which I only understood since I understand soccer and football... wow. Damn that sport is violent! All the fighting of football with the padding from soccer... ouch. Unfortunately no one won... straight draw so there was no huge riot in the street (which i wanted to watch...)
So i just slept for a LONG time after that with my wonderful heart burn... so it went away!
Woke up Sunday wanting an adventure, so me, Mirjam and Alayna decided that a trip around Edinburgh was called for so we went down to the Royal Botanical Gardens. It was so warm that we could even take off jackets again!! (YESSSS) It was really pretty but we hadthe most fun enjoying the "americanisms" that we have made Mirjam (Dutch...) learn and use... like "Wazzup!" which was epic. hahaha.
Overall... a good makeshift weekend - though all I want to do right now is sleep and cuddle up in my bed...
No comments:
Post a Comment