So I'm actually planning more than 3 days ahead here! woot!
This Saturday I'm going to Loch Lomond (insert "You take the high road and I'll take the low road and I'll be in Scotland before ye, but me and my true love will never meet again, on the bonnie bonnie banks of loch lomond") ANYWAY: Going there with the International Students center and we're goign to go hiking about for the afternoon! yahh!!
Then next week, it is family visiting time. Fiona (cousin, god knows how many times removed and numbers involved... i think) is goign to let me visit her and her kids in Linlithgow which isn't that far away actually! That is where she spends a lot of time, though she still goes back to her home in Aberdeen. That is where I saw her last time... 10 years ago!!! crazy. But yah, so i'm going to go stay for the night I think which will be AMAZINGLY awesome!
So yah... planned ahead alrady!!!
As for adventures from the last few days. Well my friend in Santiago is okay, that's good. Now for the real adventures:
Yesterday I tried to walk up Arthur's Seat (the mountain nearby), got about a 1/4 of the way up and completely slid down on my ass 2 times. and not in dry mud... no... we're talking wet disgusting mud that makes you just say "EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!" great times...
Here is a picture of my pants when I got home... my mother loves this one...
So yah... i felt like such a WINNER while walking home, constantly wondering what the hell people thought I did (because of course school and work had JUST gotten out, so EVERYONE was on the street... blah). Ego was more bruised than I was... though I think my pants and shoes are the real losers here...
Well... back to homework (suddenly I actually have a lot! awesommmmeee!)
Laterz! 3 months left... almost to the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment