Thursday, March 11, 2010

Loch Lomond


So last Saturday I went to Loch Lomond with the International Students Center. It was a blast (and essentially free except getting there!)

It was a beautiful day... outstandingly so. We even took off our jackets!Well... pictures will show best.
Loch Lomond with these gorgeous mountains in the distance...

These are my friends Jackie (Brown) and Alayna (Puget Sound). I thought the sign was
funny and thought they should go pretend to swim... this is what happened instead...

Castle! again... can't remember the name. Bal something... hahaha Pretty view though.
not the prettiest castle though, and it is all boarded up
yup... we did the jumping picture... i took the picture
from left to right: Alayna, Nic (Brown), Jess (Brown), Jackie, Mirjam (the Netherlands... haha)

One of our better adventures i think... hahaha.

Well... this weekend I'm visiting Fiona in Linlithgow (spelling??). Should be an adventure since I haven't seen her since I was 11....

No comments:

Post a Comment